Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Erasmus+ TWLUWS; Czech republic; DAY 7

Sunday, MAY 14, 2017

And here we are, on our very last day of the project. We started today a little later, with breakfast around 8 and departure from the hotel at 9am. We got on our bus and drove to Švihov.

The drive wasn’t too long, around 30 minutes. When we arrived, our coordinators got tickets for us, we got split in two groups and entered the castle. We were in the first group with Italy’s team, and with Polish students. The tour was very interesting, since the ┼ávihov castle was something different from what we’ve seen before and something different compared to the castles we have here, in Slovenia.
The castle

One of the most interesting parts of the tour was when our guide opened every door to each room with an old, big key, similar to the ones used back in the day. The castle itself was build somewhere in the middle of the 13th -14th century on an old fortress.

Slovenian and Italian team!

When the tour was over we drove to lunch, and we all agreed that it was one of the best ones this week; it was more so in the style of old America/texas, but we enjoyed the food anyway!

After lunch we drove back to Pilsen, where we planned on playing some football but then we found out that the field we had planned on visiting was occupied. But that didn’t stop us, we gathered a small team of Slovenian and Italians who wanted to play and went to a grass field behind our hotel and played some football. But unfortunately that lasted good 15 minutes, because after that rain started pouring on us, so we went back to the hotel.

After an hour, when the rain stopped we all went to the Plaza, a big shopping centre only 10 minutes away from our hotel. We bought some food for tomorrow and some snacks and gifts.

After that, we went back to the hotel, changed and went to our dinner. It was the last official Erasmus+ TWLUWS dinner. At the end of the dinner every coordinator from every country said some last words and it was really nice and a little emotional.

After the dinner, we went back to the hotel where we spent some time with our friends, finished packing and said goodbye to the Turkish team, because they were leaving before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment